QB Desktop has established itself as excellent accounting software. With such a large client base, it is crucial that errors are kept to a minimum. In case the error occurs, Intuit has created a solution in the form of the tool, named quickbooks install diagnostic tool.
In this article, let us show you how to download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool to resolve the installation errors.
Before we begin installing the diagnostic tool, let’s go over the major errors that can be fixed using the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
Major Causes of QuickBooks Installation Errors
The Intuit quickbooks install diagnostic tool can effectively assist you in dealing with errors that arise as a result of the following causes:
- If the error is caused by corruption in company file data
- The registry files in the system are corrupted or damaged.
- The employee and vendor lists in QuickBooks are either completely blank or are missing.
Errors fixed by QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
After you have downloaded quickbooks install diagnostic tool, you can bypass certain issues and complex error codes. The following are the different types of QuickBooks desktop installation and company file errors that can be fixed with the help of the Install Diagnostic Tool:
|QB Error code 1402||ABS PDFdrive errors|
|QuickBooks Error 1603||QuickBooks Unrecoverable Dekstop errors|
|.NET Framework errors||Error Code 1712|
|MSXML errors||QB Error 1722|
|QB Error code1935||Error Code 1334|
|C++ damaged errors||QuickBooks Error 6000|
|Error Code 1903 QuickBooks||QB H101 Error code|
|QB Error H303||QuickBooks Error H202|
Let us now look at how to install the quickbooks install diagnostic tool after we’ve learned about the errors that can be fixed with it.
Steps to Install Diagnostic Tool for QuickBooks Desktop
QB Tool Hub allows you to install a variety of tools, including File Doctor, PDF and Print Repair Tool, and Install Diagnostic Tool.
To overcome installation issues, follow the instructions below:
- At first, visit the official website of Intuit to download QB Install Diagnostic Tool
- When the prompt appears, save the quickbooks install diagnostic tool file to your desktop.
- Close all the open programs on the system and continue.
- Navigate to the download location and look for the QBinstall _tool v2.exe file.
- Once you’ve located the QBinstall _tool v2. .exe file, double-click to launch the installation wizard.
- When a license agreement appears in the window, click the Yes button to accept it.
- To begin the scan process, click on the Proceed button.
- Restart your computer after the scanning the complete.
- If you open the tool, you may need to re-register or re-activate your QuickBooks ID.
- You should also keep your Windows operating system up to date.
- Finally, restart your system to save all of the necessary changes.
You are now ready to fix the installation error after downloading and installing the QB Install Diagnostic Tool.
Resolve Installation Errors Using QB Install Diagnostic Tool
QB Install Diagnostic Tool is a very useful tool to handle multiple errors and ensure a smooth and error-free QuickBooks installation. To fix the installation error, follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Install the QuickBooks Tool Hub
This QB Tool Hub assists in resolving all common installation issues:
- To begin, you must close your QuickBooks desktop.
- Get the QuickBooks Tool Hub file from the Intuit website.
- Save this file on your computer in a location where you can easily find it.
- After the file has been successfully downloaded, open it. The file extension will be as QBToolHub.exe
- To install the program, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click Next to accept the terms and conditions.
- After the installation, double-click on the tool hub icon.
Step 2: Using QB Tool Hub, run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Open the QB Tool Hub program from the desktop icon or perform a search in Windows.
- Select Installation Issues from the list in the QuickBooks tool hub.
- Then, select QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- When you will click on the QBInstall tool, it will launch automatically.
- Allow the tool to run now.
- Restart your computer after the operation is complete.
Please keep in mind that depending on the system’s performance, the entire process could take up to 20 minutes or more.
Step 3: Update your Windows Operating system to the current version
To update your Windows operating system, follow the steps outlined below:
- On the keyboard, press the Windows key.
- Enter Windows Update in the search box and press Enter.
- As they display on the screen, follow the instructions.
- Next, install the updates and restart the system.
- Check to see if this resolves any installation issues in QB Desktop.
In case the problem still occurs, move on to the next step.
Step 4: Manually repairing Windows components
If none of the above solutions work, it is advisable to repair the windows components manually.
Steps for Repairing or Reinstalling Microsoft .Net Framework in Windows 10, 8.1, and 8
- To begin, you should close all open programs.
- Navigate to the Windows start menu.
- Following that, type Control Panel into the search bar and click on it.
- Navigate to the Programs and Features tab.
- Select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Then, toggle to enable or disable Windows functions
- The final step is to locate enabled .Net Framework 3.5 with a on the list to get started.
Microsoft MSXML Repair- Register the MSXML DLL files
- Firstly, open the Windows Start menu and enter cmd.
- Right-click cmd and select Run as Administrator.
- After that, at the C: prompt, type cd\windows\syswow64.
- Enter regsvr32 MSXML6.dll as the command.
- You must now install QuickBooks desktop.
Step 5: Use Selective Startup
- Press Window + R keys on the keyboard to open the run window
- Enter msconfig in the search box and press OK
- Select General in the window that appears, and then select Selective start-up. As a result, the system services will be loaded.
- Simply unmark Hide all Microsoft Services from the Services menu.
- Finally, select Disable and restart your system.
Following the steps outlined above may assist you in getting the most out of the quickbooks install diagnostic tool. In case the problem persists, you can connect with the concerned technical team for further assistance.