Spotify has become one of the most popular music streaming apps because of its large catalog and ease of use. Spotify is now accessible through almost every digital device including television, PS4, and PS5. If you don’t know how to connect Spotify to these digital devices, then read this article till the end.
You can simply connect Spotify to your television by using the link “https//spotify.com/pair TV.” You just need “” to connect your Android TV to Spotify. In this article, we will give you a step-by-step procedure to quickly log in to the https Spotify Compare television code.
1. How to connect Spotify com pair with Smart TV
First, you need the “https //spotify.com/pair pin code” to sync Spotify with your smart TV. This activation code is required to log in to Spotify. After that, go to spotify.com/pair and log into your Spotify account on the device with an internet browser. You can log in to this account on both Android TV or an Apple TV. Now, enter the Spotify activation code and click “PAIR”.
Follow the procedure sequentially to Https Spotify Com pair TV Activation
- First, check whether your TV is compatible with Spotify or not.
- Now, open Spotify on your smartphone.
- In your mobile phone, create a new account or enter a Spotify Email address or password. Well, you can also login using Facebook.
- Now, find the TV you like to connect to Spotify using Spotify connect.
- Choose the option Login by pin.
- Visit the www.spotify.com/pair website on your television.
- Here, you will see the Spotify.Com/Pair TV Pin.
- Enter the pin here.
- It will connect your Spotify to your TV.
2. Steps to Pair Spotify Com Apple TV
You can pair your Apple TV with Spotify in no time with spotify.com/pair apple tv. Well, the connection depends upon the Apple TV model you have. You can directly download the Spotify app on the Apple TV HD and Apple TV 4K. However, If you have a previous mention, then additional devices are required to stream spotify.
Read Also: Emails Without Phone Number Verification
Here Is a Step-By-Step Procedure to Connect Spotify with Apple TV
- Open the App store from your Apple TV’s homepage.
- You will see an option ‘Search’ on the top right corner of the screen. Tap the option, search for spotify and click the icon when the result appears.
- Click on the “Get” or “Install” button to download spotify. Well, if you have already installed the app, you will see a cloud with an arrow coming out of it.
- After downloading, launch the app. Now, a login form will appear.
- Click on “Login”. A screen will give you a code that can be used to pair your spotify account.
- On any device, go to spotify.com/pair with an internet browser. Then, log into your spotify account.
- After logging in, you will see a box above the “PAIR” button. Enter the code from your Apple TV and click on “PAIR”.
- The website will process your request and once it is done it will notify that “Your device has been successfully paired”.
3. How to Pair Spotify to PS4 and PS5
You can transform your PS4 game system into a Spotify control interface by Spotify pair. Rather than moving to Spotify’s official website to stream your music while playing PS4 and PS5 games on your smartphone, you can use the Spotify pair function to pair your Spotify music application with your PS4 game console. You can utilize the Spotify pair function at www.spotify.com/pair. You can connect Spotify to your home devices such as Smart TV or a game console like the PS4, PS5, Xbox One or Xbox 360. The best part is that Spotify will continue to play on your PS5 or PS4 while you game.
Follow These Steps to Pair Spotify to PS4 and PS5
Open the Spotify app on your console and choose one of the below mentioned ways to login:
- Enter your login credentials such as spotify email address and password.
- On your phone or tablet, open the spotify app and find your device using Spotify Connect.
Your spotify account will be linked to your PlayStation Network account when you log in. Logging in to your PSN account will automatically log you into Spotify.
4. Pair Spotify with Google
To link Spotify to google, your cell phone must be associated with a similar WiFi as your Google gadget.
- Download the Google Home application and open it.
- Click Account in the top right corner.
- Afterward, check whether the Google Account shown is the one connected to your Google Home or Google Nest device. In order to switch accounts, click another account or Add another account.
- Back on the home screen, click + in the upper left corner, then tap Music and audio.
- Select Spotify and tap Link Account. After that, Log in to Spotify.
Now, test it by asking Google to play something. For instance, “OK Google, play Discover Weekly”.
5. Pair Spotify with Speakers
You can Spotify on Bluetooth upheld gadgets like speakers, earphones as well as your vehicle. To play Spotify on bluetooth, you need a Spotify application on a gadget that upholds bluetooth and a sound gadget that upholds bluetooth.
Steps to Pair Spotify with Speakers
- Switch on bluetooth on both the gadgets.
- Link the devices in their bluetooth settings. (You can check your device’s support for details).
- Open and play Spotify.
You will hear sound from your chosen device.
While Pairing, Consider These Points to Connect Your Device to Smart TV and Other Devices
- Make sure there is a strong WiFi relationship with both devices.
- While pairing your product with a WiFi network, It is crucial to use the same product to pair your device.
- Your WiFi settings on the connecting device must match the WiFi setting on the connected TV.